Soft jute-cotton handwoven fabric with soft fabric handles make these totes stylish, functional, and the perfect gift. Ideal as an overnight bag or to load up at the weekend markets!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & Details
- Size: Approximately 15.75”tall x 15.75"wide
- Material: 100% Handwoven Jute-Cotton Fabric
- Color: Blue, Off-White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. Korissa provides high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care and new possibilities are available to these communities.