This foldable basket is unique and handy. Combining Hogla and upcycled denim creates durability and uniqueness.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & Details
- Size: Approximately - Set of 2
- (L) 12”tall x 15”round (Collapsed: 7"tall)
- (S) 11”tall x 13”round (Collapsed: 7"tall)
- Material: Recycled Denim, Hogla
- Color: Assorted Denim, Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
Each of these baskets is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
Nora and Angela, two designer moms from New York City, created Korissa to inspire consumers to shop consciously. Korissa provides high-quality products that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care and new possibilities are available to these communities.